For our international client, we're currently looking for a category buyer indirect spend with global scope. For this job opportunity we're looking for someone who likes the mix between amazing projects and supporting the future of the company at the scource whilst being both a teamplayer and independent.
- Together with your colleagues, you will be responsible for indirect spend with a global scope. The biggest part will be focussed on IT and HR, other categories consist of fleet, marketing and travel;
- You'll be involved from the start in different projects to analyse data and the need of the internal customer;
- You will keep the best interests at heart of your internal customer as well as the procurement strategy whilst negotiating with external vendors
- Full tender management from defining requirements, evaluating results and writing up recommendations;
- You will be responsible for your projects and will have authority to approve or decline, in communication with your internal customer;
- You will work closely with the Global Category manager.
- Master degree or similar experience to this level;
- Minimum of three years of experience in Procurement;
- Ideally you have experience in indirect spend, with IT software as a component;
- You have experience with buying on an EMEA scope;
- You speak fluent English;
- You're enthousiastic, ambitious, engaged and passionate about your job.
- Working for aninternational, financially stable and growing company where you can feel secure about your future;
- Working for a companywith ambitious goals in regards to sustainability;
- Competitive salary package between €55.000 and €75.000 per year with additional company car, insurance packages, netto allowance, mealvouchers and yearly bonus;
- You'll enter a company where people arepassionate about their work and product.