Customer Service Coordinator
with HQ based in the north of Brussels, is a fast growing multinational looking
for an extra Customer Service Coordinator.
Because of their popular and innovative products, this company succeeded - year after year - to achieve a growth of at least 20%.
Do you want to be part of a dynamic & growing multinational where you can create your own chances and become the next manager?
As a CS Coordinator you will be responsible for the order to delivery process of the German market:
- You will be responsible for the follow up of all orders: check the product & stock availability in order to deliver the right amount of products. This also includes the follow up of the logistics & transport flow of products;
- You'll have daily contacts with your customers to keep them satisfied. In case there are problems you need to be able to find an appropriate solution in collaboration with the other departments or external partners and keep your client informed;
- Finally you need to watch your KPI's (ex.: SLA's, on time delivery, product quality, ...) to improve the efficiency of the entire process.
- Master or bachelor in Logistics or Supply Chain Management;
- 3 years' experience in a similar role;
- Languages: English and German (other languages are a plus);
- IT-systems: SAP is a plus;
- Strong communicative skills;
- Eager to learn and be a team player.
- Gross salary around 45.000€;
- Meal Vouchers of 8 €;
- Group and hospitalisation insurance;
- International environment that offers you the opportunity to work with different nationalities;
- Fast growing company with an informal working environment where you can self-develop/grow and where you might become the next manager.
Interested? Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org