Demand & Supply Planner EMEA
with our client, an HQ based company in Brussels, we are looking for a Demand
& Supply Planner. You will also be offered the possibility to grow
further into your role and become a team supervisor within a small
This fast-growing multinational is a well-known brand, specialized in consumer goods. Because of their popular and innovative products, this company succeeded - year after year - to achieve a growth of at least 20%.
As Demand Planner you will be part of an international team of Supply Chain Planners:
- Be responsible for an accurate demand forecast & planning based on historical sales figures for the different product categories;
- Preserve a good balance between minimum and maximum stock and guarantee product availability.
- Participate in S&OP meetings where you will exchange data and challenge the sales and marketing team.
- International collaboration with internal and external stakeholders to assure a good understanding of all needs & expectations.
- Work closely with and rapport to the Supply Chain Planning Manager
- Master in Supply Chain or Logistics Management
- 3 years' experience as a demand or supply chain planner
- Experience with S&OP processes
- Able to communicate with stakeholders on different levels
- IT-knowledge: SAP APO/BW/BI
- Languages: English & French
- Strong analytical skills
- Yearly gross salary around € 50.000
- Group & hospitalisation insurance
- Meal vouchers of € 8
- Bonus of 8%
- International environment that gives you the opportunity to grow and to develop your competences.
- Informal working environment with flexible working hours and several company events such as team buildings.
Interested? Apply email@example.com