Demand & Supply Planner
is a well-known multinational
specialized in food production. Each
of their production sites in Belgium, has its own product speciality. Currently
we are looking for an extra Demand & Supply Planner for their site in West-Flanders.
This company has a longstanding history (over 100 years) of working according to their core values such as respect, diversity and personal development. Their sizeable and diversified network of over 100.000 employees worldwide, offers multiple growth possibilities inside as well as outside of Belgium.
As a Demand & Supply Planner you will be responsible for managing the production & demand planning of the plant in West-Flanders. You will liaise with the different departments (Planning, Customer Service and Logistics), in order to comprehend sales trends and insure sufficient product:
demand forecast & planning based
on sales orders to assure correct stock levels
of the finished products. Furthermore you will convert the production demand
plan into material requirement plans
to guarantee timely availability of required raw materials and/or packaging material;
- Excellent bottom-up and horizontal communication of all necessary information within the planning team and internal stakeholders;
- KPI management: define and monitor the different planning tools, analyse stock levels, service levels (ex. OTIF), ...
- Continuous improvement projects in corporation with your manager
You will report directly to the Supply Chain Planning Manager.
- Master's or Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management or other related areas;
- First experience in an operational planning role
- IT: SAP & Excel
- Languages: Dutch, English, French
- Strong analytical & communicative skills
- Market conform salary based on level of experience;
- Fixed package including meal vouchers, hospitalisation and group insurance, bonus, ...
- International working environment where you get the opportunity to travel and get to work with different cultures;
- A multinational that gives you the chance to develop your skills and to grow together with your level of responsibilities;
- The company is ideally located and easily reached by car. No morning nor evening traffic jams.