Global Demand Planner
Barry Callebaut is the world's leading manufacturer of high-quality chocolate and cocoa products with an annual sales of $7.1 billion. They have different production sites located in Europe, Azia and America with the largets production site located in Belgium.
For their Cocoa devision located in Normandy (France), we are exclusivly looking for a Global Demand Planner.
Are you interested in an international dynamic environment where you can work with different cultureres and have the opportunity to grow to other functions?
Don't hesitate and read further!
As the Global Demand Planner you will:
- Prepare and communicate the demand for Global Cocoa PS&OP / tactical plan, ensuring one set of number is used across functions.
- Build the demand forecast for the Region EMEA, as well as Cocoa Global Accounts, driving the Sign-off with the VP Global Cocoa Corporate Accounts
- Consolidate and analyse the cocoa third party and Cocoa Global Accounts demand forecast from all Regions.
- Clean the historical sales, collaborate with the commercial teams to enrich the statistical plan, analyse and addresse the gaps, ensure that the total demand plan is signed-off.
- Lead the monthly sign off demand and align on volumes with the regional VPs.
- Consolidate forecast accuracy/BIAS KPIs for CA and EMEA, analyze and recommend course corrections actions.
- Report directly to the Supply Chain Planning Manager.
- Bachelor's degree in economics or equivalent
- 1-2 years of professional experience in Supply chain, ideally Planning
- Experience with international companies
- Experience and/or exposure to soft commodities a plus
- Fluent inEnglish is a must
- Strong engagement, communications & analytical skills
- ERP knowledge & Excel
- Competitve salary around € 55.000
- Working for an international, financially stable and growing company where you can feel secure about your future;
- Exiting role with a variety of responsibilities & tasks with the possibility to grow to other internal positions (worldwide!);
- Position that gives you the opportunity to travel around the world (<20%) and have the opportunity getting to know other cultures.