Logistics Improvement Analyst
We, at Barrett & Young, are collaborating with our client in search for an International Logistics Improvement Analyst.
Our client is a well-known & established player within the fashion industry. Because of their growth, they are forced to expand their logistics team.
Would you like to work in a modern and trendsetting office environment?
Do you share their humanitarian view on the world ?
Would you like to work in an innovative & green environment?
- Coordination of the logistics inbound flow to several distribution centres in Europa (Road, Air, Ocean)
- Work closely together with the logistics service providers in order to achieve the predetermined SLA's and other agreed upon KPI's.
- Develop, analyse & implement procedures, KPI's and reports
- Analyse & evaluate the RFP process : review and optimize requirements
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and service providers in order to maintain functionality & solve potential problems
- Initiate & implement process improvement projects : enhance the collaboration standards (qualitive & quantitative) with external logistic service providers, increase SLA's, data management, optimize cost, time & quality.
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Logistics and/or Supply Chain Management
- + 5 years' experience within a analytical logistics function (ex. forwarding)
- Knowledge of intermodal transport (focus on Ocean)
- Languages : English. German would be a bonus.
- Extensive knowledge of Excel and SAP
- Strong analytic and problem solving abilities
- Comprehensive salary package including meal vouchers, nett allowances, gift vouchers, bonus, ...
- This international company offers you the opportunity to work for one of the leading companies in the fashion industry.
- Trendy & modern offices, that are easily accessible by car and public transportation. Free parking available.
- Informal working atmosphere with respect for work-life-balance and focus on healthy living (fitness & yoga facilities)
- Multinational with strong focus on sustainability & innovation.
Interested? Apply via firstname.lastname@example.org