Order Management Coordinator
For our client, a global market leader in the machine industry, we are currently looking for several interesting profiles. One of these opportunities is an Order management coordinator, based in the region of Brussels.
With a longstanding history (over 100 years) of being an innovator, this company focusses on quality, safety and environmental sustainability.
As an order management coordinator you will be responsible for the order-to-cash process. To ensure an efficient flow you will work closely together with different departments such as Sales, Purchasing and Production.
- Responsible for the production planning based on sales orders (production capacity & priority setting);
- Creation and follow up of the production orders;
- Check components availability in close collaboration with the purchasing team;
- Ensure market lead times and take the lead in solving issues and negotiate solutions when sales orders are not on track;
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with the sales team and other stakeholders within the company;
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement to optimise the entire order execution process.
- Bachelor's Degree;
- Minimum 2 years of supply chain experience or equivalent exposure in an industrial environment;
- IT: ERP systems;
- Languages: English, French and/or Dutch is a plus;
- Proactive, result oriented and strong negation skills.
- Market conform salary based on level of experience;
- Since their main activities recently moved to Belgium, company growth and certainty is central
- An international environment with focus on employee engagement, wellbeing and the ability to develop your skills