Procurement Specialist Indirect Spend
Our client is an innovative pharmaceutical player, based in the Mechelen area, which focuses on creating diagnostics solutions for the improvement of clinical practices.
Because of their rapid growth, together with Barrett and Young, they are looking for a Procurement Specialist.
- Analysing and improving procurement processes together with different internal teams and the sourcing manager;
- Perform all procurement related administration tasks;
- Create new strategies regarding material categories and implement the plans with all the involved stakeholders.
- Assessing suppliers by their capabilities and performance in collaboration with internal experts and Quality Assurance.
- Building a correct long-term relationship with suppliers;
- Coaching and passing on information to internal teams;
- Keep all stakeholders up-to-date by providing them with clear results about the ongoing activities;
- Serve a supportive roll in new projects and product development;
- Write KPI reports to showcase performance of the procurement activities;
- Evaluate how to minimize procurement costs and optimize resources;
- Mitigate risks by generating plans that include the quality, capacity and financial aspect of the materials and services.
- Master or Bachelor degree with a preference for a supply chain specialization;
- 1-3 years' experience in procurement;
- Good communicator who has excellent organization skills with the ability to prioritize;
- Analytical and result driven mindset with an attention for detail;
- Influential individual who motivates and coaches colleagues;
- Fluent in both English and Dutch or French (spoken and written);
- ERP system knowledge (preferably AX)
- Gross salary between 45.000 and 48.000;
- Groups and hospitalisation insurance;
- Enterprise with a lot of career growth opportunities and challenging projects;
- A flexible environment where your input and ideas can influence processes and procedures.