Procurement Specialist Materials
Our client is an innovative biotech company, based in the region of Kontich/Mechelen, which focuses on creating diagnostics solutions for the improvement of clinical practices.
Because of their rapid growth, together with Barrett and Young, they are
looking for a Procurement Specialist Materials.
- Analysing and improving procurement processes together with different internal teams and the sourcing manager;
- Create new strategies regarding material categories and implement the plans with all the involved stakeholders. The focus will be on (bio)chemical materials (eg enzymes, oligonucleotides, chemical solutions);
- Assessing suppliers by their capabilities and performance in collaboration with internal experts and Quality Assurance.
- Building a correct long-term relationship with suppliers;
- Coaching and passing on information to internal teams;
- Keep all stakeholders up-to-date by providing them with clear results about the ongoing activities;
- Serve as a supportive roll in new projects and product development;
- Evaluate how to minimize procurement costs and optimize resources;
- Mitigate risks by generating plans that include the quality, capacity and financial aspect of the materials and services.
- Master or Bachelor degree in relevant field (supply chain/biotech);
- Min. 10 years' experience in biotech/biochemical procurement ;
- Good communicator who has excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize;
- Analytical and result driven mindset with an attention for detail;
- Fluent in both English (and Dutch);
- ERP system knowledge (preferably AX)
- Gross salary between € 50.000 and € 65.000;
- Meal Vouchers € 7
- Groups and hospitalisation insurance;
- Mobile subscription
- 32 vacation days
- Growing company that more than tripled their number of employees over the last 5 years;
- Opportunity to work in a growing entrepreneurial & professional environment where you can work on process improvement projects in close collaboration with the directors