Together with our client, an industrial manufacturer based in Zaventem, Barrett & Young is looking for a Purchase Analyst.
This multinational's history started more over 50 years ago in Belgium and they steadily grew up to as much as 1000 employees worldwide. Last year they had a turnover of almost 300 million euros and realized several acquisitions.
Are you interested in an international career with an on-the-job training and the chance to travel in Europe?
As a Purchase Analyst are you responsible for:
- Establish purchase processes: start up and phase out procedures of the suppliers
- Evaluate suppliers' performance indicators and more service level agreements (lead times, supply risk, quality, ...)
- Make root cause analyses and formulate action plans to avoid the same problems.
- Communicate with clients in case there are problems or questions. Clear and transparent communication are paramount.
- Collaborate with different internal and external stakeholders from the different production plants worldwide
- Continuously optimize processes by identifying & implementing improvements
- Travel to the different suppliers in Europe.
- Master or Bachelor in Supply Chain, Engineering, Logistics, ...
- First experience in a similar role is a plus
- Languages: English AND French or Dutch
- IT knowledge: ERP and Excel
- Experience or affinity with technical industry
- Open to travel
- Salary package according to experience (up to € 50.000)
- Meal vouchers of 8€
- Interesting group and hospitalization insurance
- Smartphone + abonnement
- Flexible working hours
- Informal working environment
- Work in a dynamic & young team with different nationalities. Multiple team building events are organised every year.