Senior Demand Planner
For our client, a global company with products on every continent, we are currently looking for several interesting profiles. One of these opportunities is a Senior Demand Planner, based in the region of Brussels.
- Use production data to accurately translated the demand plan into an efficient supply plan, taking into account the customer requirements and internal objectives.
- Identify and manage optimal stock and inventory levels to ensure minimal waste while guaranteeing product availability.
- Use your analytical skills to meet all customer service levels by developing and upholding statistical forecasts and models
- Contribute to and initiate continuous improvement projects
- NPD/EPD project management from A-Z (contingency planning, problem solving, coordinate promotions, launch control, analyse and optimise, provide relevant data to all teams involved, single point of contact for factories/sales/marketing ...)
- Collaborate with the Supply, Marketing and Sales teams (present analysis during S&OP meetings)
- Enhance and/or develop supplier relationships with focus on supply optimization
- Bachelor or Master degree in Economics or Supply Chain
- 5 years' experience as a Demand Planner
- Optimal time management skills and ability to clearly identify priorities
- Empirical mind with excellent project management skills
- Able to work with and as part of a team as well as autonomous
- Knowledge of SAP and FMCG industry are a plus
- Languages : English, French, Dutch
- Yearly gross salary between 60.000€ - 70.000€
- Group & hospitalisation insurance
- Meal vouchers of € 7
- Bonus of 10%
- International environment with potential to grow and develop your personal skills
- Strong company with mission statement and values focusing on innovation and healthy living