Supply Chain Director
Barrett & Young is partnering up with her client in the search for a Supply Chain Director for their plant in Antwerp. This person will be responsible for the end-to-end supply chain for different European production sites.
This internationally acclaimed company recently completed a successful acquisition in order to further expand their activities as well strengthen their market position. As a market leader, they already achieved a + 50% growth in 2019.
Do you want to be part of this growing international company?
In this role as Supply Chain Director you will be responsible for the end-to-end supply chain including planning, logistics, distribution and customer service.
- Set up supply chain planning processes & procedures (including forecast, demand planning, master planning, S&OP, stock & inventory management, ....) in order to create a tailor made and suitable process for every individual plant based on the needs of the local market. You will work closely together with internal as well as external partners.
- Coordinate & optimize customer service activities (f.e. on time delivery, ..) to maintain and/or improve customer satisfaction, directly resulting in high quality service level agreements.
- Responsible for inbound & outbound flow by monitoring the stock & inventory levels in accordance with the production. Select & negotiate with external logistics partners and take responsibility for the corresponding contract management.
- Supervise and lead improvement projects: implementation from S&OP to IPB
- Master of Bachelor degree in Supply Chain Management or another relevant area;
- Between 10 - 15 years' experience in a similar supply chain management role (end-to-end supply chain over different countries);
- A background in lean management or other optimization methodologies as 6S;
- Past experience working with SAP or with another ERP system
- Strong managerial & communicative skills
- Yearly gross salary between € 100K - € 120K
- Elaborate salary package: car, bonus, insurances, net expenses, ...
- At this internationally growing company you will be get ample occasions for cross country operations as well as working on a strategic level as a direct report to the CEO (Belgium);
- A high level multi-site position, creating
the opportunity to make a noticeable and lasting impact on a European level.