Supply Chain Manager
Our client is one of the biggest companies in the world, specialized in different areas, such as FMCG - Food. Last year they realized a turnover of more than $100.000 billion. Together with their supply chain department, we are looking for a Supply Chain Manager who will be responsible for 2 Belgian production plants.
Additionally they did several substantial investments in order to improve their production capacity. Knowing that nowadays a lot of companies are moving their production abroad, this company did the exact opposite and just invested in several Belgian production plants.
As a Supply chain Manager you will be responsible for the supply chain operations &process development of 2 production plants in Belgium:
- Leading a team of 13 people divided over the different departments of the 2 productions sites: motivating, coaching, follow up, talent acquisition process of your team;
- Responsible for the supply chain processes such as the operations, process development, planning and execution, client management, data & reporting processes;
- Follow up the KPI's and take action in order to improve them;
- Optimize the collaboration with internal and external stakeholders (sales, production, logistics, 3PL, customers, carriers, ...);
- Participate in Supply Chain projects: taking initiative and support the process alignment of the production plants in Europe.
- Report to the Head of Supply Chain
- Work location is in West-Flanders & Antwerp
- Master degree in Supply Chain or related area;
- Min 5 years of relevant experience in supply chain;
- Experience in coaching, motivating and recruiting employees;
- Process minded, strong negotiations and communicative skills
- Languages French and English is mandatory
- Yearly gross salary around € 75.000;
- Full package: bonus, meal vouchers, insurances, ...
- This multinational will give you the chance to keep on learning and developing your skills. Also important for your personal enrichment : this job will not be the finish line. They encourage you to grow together with your level of responsibilities;
- Result driven international working environment where you can choose your own work-life-balance.