Supply Chain Planner
Our client is an innovative pharmaceutical player, based in the Mechelen area, which focuses on creating diagnostics solutions for the improvement of clinical practices.
Because of their rapid growth, together with Barrett and Young, they are looking for a Supply Chain Planner.
Are you interested in working for an innovative and growing company? Are you eager to learn and ambitious?
Don't hesitate and apply now!
Supply Chain Planner will be responsible for:
- Planning and coordanating raw materials in collaboration with production departement;
- Managing the inventory for both raw materials and finished goods;
- Translating demand plans into production and delivery plans and issue the required purchase and production orders;
- Supporting the supply chain systems and tools (ERP, MRP, ...);
- Master or Bachelor degree preferably in supply chain management or equal through experience
- 3 years' experience within supply chain planning
- Experience in pharma is a plus
- Languages: English - Dutch
- Gross salary around 50.000 €, depending on experience;
- Meal vouchers;
- Hospitalisation and groups insurance;
- International & innovative company focusing on human capital;
- Growing organisation who gives you the opportunity to learn and to grow;