Supply Chain Planner
Together with our international client, we are looking for an ambitious Supply Chain Planner.
Our client is one of the biggest companies in the world, specialized in food production. Last year they realized a turnover of more than $100.000 billion. Additionally they did several substantial investments in order to improve their production capacity. Knowing that nowadays a lot of companies are moving their production abroad, this company did the exact opposite and just invested in a Belgian plant.
Do you hear opportunity knocking at the door and see yourself being part of this big multinational ? Are you looking for a chance to grow with and within an organisation ?
- Short term planning of the different product categories on a horizon of 0 - 3 months;
- Optimize short term capacity by balancing capacity based on the Supply & Demand, the customer prioritization and stock levels;
- Coordinate and align with the different internal stakeholders: planners, customer service and product management team;
- Put the masterplan into a weekly action plan where you need to act proactively in order to avoid potential bottlenecks;
- Review the continuity in availability of the raw materials in collaboration with the procurement department;
- Participate in integrated business planning meetings
- Work on and participate in supply chain continuous improvement projects
- Master or Bachelor in a related area (Business Engineering, Supply chain Management, ...)
- Min. 3 years' experience in demand planning or capacity planning, stock management, tactical planning, ...
- IT-knowledge: ERP system - Excel
- Strong analytical and communicative skills
- Languages: Dutch - French - English
- The gross salary will be market conform and will respect the candidates' level of experience.
- The salary package will include multiple benefits such as meal vouchers, insurances, transport reimbursement ...
- You will be given the chance to be part of a bigger story with this international family as well as have a direct impact on the business.
- This multinational will give you the chance to keep on learning and developing your skills. Also important for your personal enrichment : this job will not be the finish line. They encourage you to grow together with your level of responsibilities.