Supply Chain Coordinator
Together with our FMCG client (located in Brussels), we are looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator specialized in the "order-to-cash" process.
The client has been active in the food production
industry for over 100 years. As a well-know and established player in more than
60 countries, they have a turnover of almost 20 billion euros.
As a Supply
Chain Coordinator you will be in charge of planning the order-to-cash process:
- Contact person for your customers with regards to sales, customer service and logistics. You also will do the follow-up
of order & delivery issues;
- Supply all sites worldwide with the products and improve the service level agreements (on time delivery, full delivery, customer service, quality ...);
- Enhance customer satisfaction by working closely together with different internal departments and implement a high level of communication & transparency towards the customers;
- Analysing claims from customers regarding volume and quality;Initiate process improvement projects;
- Initiate process improvement projects;
- Master or Bachelor degree in Economics, Supply Chain or Logistic Management
- 1 - 3 years' experience in a related function (supply chain/material/production planning)
- Languages: Dutch - French - English
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus
- Strong communication & analytical skills
- Salary between € 40.000 and € 45.000;
- Meal Vouchers;
- International company with a turnover of almost € 20 billion, that offers the opportunity to interact with different cultures and encourages entrepreneurship;
- Informal work environment and frequently organized casual company events.