Supply Chain Planning Manager
To support the growth of our international food client, we're currently looking for a Supply Chain Planning Manager Europe, to be based in their plant in Centre, France. They are world known in the food industry and are specialised in offering absolute top quality.
- You have final responsibility for the supply chain planning on mid-term horizon for all European plants;
- You will lead the full S&OP cycle and keep this process in line with the global strategy;
- You will ensure KPI's are clearly defined and are met;
- You will analyse current operations within the supply planning team and focus on continuous improvement;
- You will implement new tools and ERP systems;
- You will be part of global supply chain improvement projects;
- You will report to the global VP.
- You have at least 10 years of experience within Supply Chain;
- You have experience within the food industry;
- You have experience with change management;
- You have a multi-site responsibility experience;
- You are a down-to-earth ambitious people manager
- You speak French and English.
- Competitive salary package between 75K - 90K with additional insurance;
- Management position within an international renowned company;
- You will be part of an open and transparent company where personal imput is valued;
- Working for an ethically correct company that invest in people and companies