Are you interested in an international company specialized in manufacturing industrial spare parts? Do you enjoy collaborating with different stakeholders such as the different production sites, clients and suppliers?
Don't hesitate to apply for this function as Supply Planner!
- Run supply planning (max 8 weeks), master planning and monitor other production activities in collaboration with the different departments: production, logistics,...
- Responsible for accurate master & MRP data: BOM, lead times, quality, safety stock, ...
- Oversee the follow up of the order and stock management (product availability, delivery time, ...)
- Ensure external and internal interactions in order to have a good cooperation with the customer
- Analyse different KPI's: lead times, safety, waste, delivery time, ...
- Master or Bachelor in Supply Chain, Civil Engineering, ...
- First experience in a production environment
- IT: ERP, MRP, Excel
- Languages: English AND French or Dutch
- Strong analytical and communicative skills
- Gross salary around € 45.000
- Meal vouchers of 8€
- A variated job in an international working environment, where you will be encouraged to develop your own competences
- Reachable by car (free parking) and public transport (bus & train)